New picture site!
Happy Belated Valentine's day! To celebrate, I went out to Bazaar, a chic restaurant in Chueca with my roommates, Amy, and Hannah. The white wine was amazing, and the salmon and potatoes that I had wasn't half bad either.
Afterwards, I met up with Antonio and we went to Mombay for drinks. He got me a white orchid :)
Here's the address of my new photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/jessmadrid06
This link is also on the sidebar to the right, along with Courtney's account of our trip.
My internet here is not super-reliable, but if I find my way to an internet cafe I'll uplaod everything.
Oh yeah and for those curious, here's a picture I found of Tenerife, the southernmost Canary Island that we'll be lodging at for Semana Santa:

Mm...yum. And what's more, **PARIS IN THREE DAYS**
Afterwards, I met up with Antonio and we went to Mombay for drinks. He got me a white orchid :)
Here's the address of my new photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/jessmadrid06
This link is also on the sidebar to the right, along with Courtney's account of our trip.
My internet here is not super-reliable, but if I find my way to an internet cafe I'll uplaod everything.
Oh yeah and for those curious, here's a picture I found of Tenerife, the southernmost Canary Island that we'll be lodging at for Semana Santa:

Mm...yum. And what's more, **PARIS IN THREE DAYS**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home