The mother of all blizzards
Ok so tonight we decided to take it easy and just go see a Spanish movie called "The Method." The website indicated it would be subtitled, but it wasn't. All the better though, we really had to try and listen to the dialogue. It was a really well-done movie about psychological issues in the corporate world: to what lengths people will screw each other over to get ahead, essentially. Plus the actors were sexy.
After the movie, it was snowing! It'd been raining all day here, a relief for Spain since there's a horrible drought occurring. But man, way to make up for lost time. These were the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen! Plus all the cabs were taken so we hiked 30 minutes home in the blizzard. I couldn't resist coming back out to take pictures though:
Look at these flakes! They're huge!


After the movie, it was snowing! It'd been raining all day here, a relief for Spain since there's a horrible drought occurring. But man, way to make up for lost time. These were the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen! Plus all the cabs were taken so we hiked 30 minutes home in the blizzard. I couldn't resist coming back out to take pictures though:
Look at these flakes! They're huge!


2 Comments:
that shitnizz looks like RAIN!!! ahhaha
that's crazy
Aww the one time it snows semi-properly in Madrid (last time was Xmas 2001, no kidding) I'm in frikin England, by the coast, where we just get rain rain rain...
Post a Comment
<< Home